industry Case Study
TRUMPF Laser GmbH
As a high-tech company, TRUMPF GmbH & Co. Kg offers manufacturing solutions in the fields of machine tools, laser technology and electronics.
TRUMPF VisionLine image processing technology is designed to eliminate faulty parts. VisionLine automatically detects the component position, forwards the information to the control unit and ensures that the weld seam or mark is always placed in the correct position. The panel PC from Christ Electronic Systems GmbH acts as the central terminal.
- Product with a high level of variation and modularity to meet different requirements and needs
- VisionLine features several configuration levels, depending on performance
- Use of Christ panel PCs in many different divisions within the TRUMPF Group
- Delivery of numerous configuration levels
- Christ Electronic Systems GmbH is a TRUMPF Premium Supplier
- Christ guarantees an extremely long availability period for the products. The entire life cycle is around 20 years, including spare part availability.
Industry Case Study
Coperion GmbH is a world-leading company in the fields of compounding and extrusion, dosing and weighing technology, bulk material handling and the associated services.
In extruder technology, the challenge lies in the size of the systems involved. In some cases, these systems are separated from the central control cabinet by more than 50 metres.
SMART Distance Link technology from Christ Electronic Systems GmbH ensures the reliable operation of these extensive systems over large distances.
- Ensuring that signals can be transmitted over large distances.
- Development of an OEM control panel with direct machine operation
- Coperion was a beta customer for product development. The company gave Christ the opportunity to deliver and test the system before it was fully completed.
- The SMART Distance Link solution is available in the same look as an add-on solution and as a built-in panel.
- The SMART Distance Link unit uses the TCP IP standard