Automotive Monitor for vehicle control with HMIs in special vehicles
Digital networking does not stop in industrial applications, but is also increasingly providing higher performance in mobile machinery. No matter whether rollers, construction machinery or agricultural machinery, operation is becoming more complex and more modern. For this reason, more and more touch panels are being used. They form the interface between the machine operator and the machine itself. In this way, sensors for environment monitoring are visualized and assistance functions can be used.
Monitor for agricultural and working machines
The user-centered workplace design of the driver is becoming increasingly important. With the help of an attractive and functional touch panel, complex operating procedures are simplified and intuitive machine control is made possible.
Especially robust automotive touch panel
The working machines are often used in rough terrain. The touch panels must be able to withstand extreme environmental influences. A robust design without disturbing moving parts is particularly important here and, in addition to the use of industrial components, ensures a long service life of the devices.
Robust touch panels from Christ ensure smooth beet harvesting under the toughest conditions
"The terminal in the beet harvester plays a very big role in the purchasing decision of harvester buyers."
says Mr. Michael Gruber, Division Manager at ROPA Fahrzeug und Maschinenbau GmbH.
Touch panels for use in agricultural machinery, such as beet harvesters, must be particularly robust and reliable. Ropa Fahrzeug- und Maschinenbau GmbH relies on the panels from Christ. They were specially developed for the extreme requirements and, together with modern terminal software, form the heart of the agricultural machinery.
For an optimally coordinated solution, Ropa's software development team worked closely with Christ. The challenge was an extremely narrow time window for the development. In addition, the system had to be particularly robust and stable to ensure smooth harvesting.
Read the full report now for free.
HAMM AG is a developer and manufacturer of road rollers for asphalt and earthworks.
Hamm and Christ Electronic Systems GmbH have been working together since 2003. During this time, several customer-specific projects have been implemented. The 3000 series instrument panel project has been running since 2007.
- Automotive-compliant assembly of PCB assemblies.
- Painting of assemblies to withstand weather-related environmental conditions.
- Long-term availability.
- Procurement of AECQ elements, some of which have an extremely long lead time.
- Installed as a central element in the cockpit area of a road roller.
- HAMM completed the development work.
- Production at series level and with consistent quality in short-term delivery intervals.
- Long-term availability.
- Consistent quality.
Agrifac Machinery B.V.
AGRIFAC MACHINERY B.V. produces sprayers and beet harvesters. The company's machines are designed to exceed customer requirements. As a result, the company is a world leader in technology and innovation.
We developed a special HMI solution for the agricultural machinery produced by Agrifac; the solution is designed to operate reliably even in the toughest conditions. The solution is available in two different performance classes, depending on software requirements.
- Integration of displays suited for use in daylight
- Reliable operation over a wide temperature range
- Special requirements in the automotive environment
- The Christ panels satisfy the demanding requirements specific to agricultural equipment.
- The integration of numerous sensors and cameras via a display removed the need for elements on the hardware side.
- The field of view for the operator is a particularly user-friendly benefit.
- The operating options were reduced and simplified.
Are you ready to dive into the world of Christ ES?
Our housings and support arm systems meet the highest demands.
See for yourself and choose your personal information brochure.
And don't worry: we won't send you a newsletter you don't want to receive.